Our kitchen hasn't gotten below 90 degrees in over a week, so we have been trying to spend as little time in it as possible. This salad only requires 1 pair of scissors, 1 bowl, and a fork for scooping the peanut butter (sure you can use a spoon if you prefer, but you can reuse the fork to eat the salad at the end if you want). This salad is easy, takes less than 5 minutes to make, and is the perfect combination of refreshing and satisfying.
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce (Choose gluten-free if you're sensitive)
- 1.5 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 large bunch chives
- 1 package of kelp noodles (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas
- In a large bowl, stir together the peanut butter, soy sauce, and rice vinegar until smooth. Using a pair of scissors, cut the chives into the bowl. With the same pair of scissors, cut the kelp noodles into 1-2 inch pieces. Using your hands, toss the noodles until they are coated in peanut sauce. Break each snap pea in half, and toss in with the rest of the salad.
High in Fiber, B3, Folate, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Manganese Dairy-Free