This probiotic dressing is full of the fungus Aspergillus oryzae. Eat it over salad, or as dip for your favorite veggies. Miso, a fermented soy product, has a complex umami flavor. Paired with the nutty, rich tahini, this dressing will make any veggies feel like a meal.
- 3 tablespoons miso paste*
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 small orange - juiced (you can substitute yuzu or lemon if you prefer)
- Enough water to reach the desired consistency
- 1 bunch of green onion
- In a bowl mix whisk together the miso, tahini, rice vinegar, and orange juice slowly add the water until you reach a thick but even consistency. I usually add 1/4 cup of water for a dressing, or 2 tablespoons of water for a veggie dip. Mix in the green onions, and serve.
- For this recipe, I recommend this strong flavored miso paste, and this deeply nutty tahini is perfect in any Asian cooking.
- *Please be careful if you can't eat gluten, some pastes contain wheat or barley.
High in Probiotics, B1, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Copper, Manganese, Phosphorus Calories per serving 53 Carbs 5.16 g | Fiber 0.99 g | Fat 2.95 g | Protein 2.01 g