This dairy-free artichoke spinach dip is seasonal, healthy, and delicious. This dish is very satisfying, and the high fiber content will keep you in high spirits. Plate it with fresh tomatoes, and white bread for a holiday themed treat.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion roughly chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 9 ounces of frozen artichoke hearts
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Thaw the artichoke ahead of time.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet. Add the chopped onion, and salt, sauté the onion until it begins to brown. Add in the garlic, and sauté for a moment. Add the artichoke, and cook till tender. Add the remaining oil and spinach, cook until barely wilted.
- Add the contents of the pan to a blender, and blend until smooth.
High in Fiber, Folate, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Manganese Carbs 6.25 g | Fiber 2.33 g | Fat 7.02 g | Protein 1.90 g