Popsicles are undoubtedly one of the great joys of summer. This Starbucks Matcha Latte inspired popsicle is a lovely sweet treat for a hot day.
- 4 ounces unsweetened cashew milk*
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon matcha powder
- Add all the ingredients to a jar, and shake until all the powder has mixed into the cashew milk. Pour into your popsicle mold and freeze. I used a quick pop maker, but any popsicle maker should work.
- *You’ll want a higher fat milk alternative, otherwise the popsicle gets too hard, and tastes bland.
Carbs 5.48 g | Fiber 0.80 g | Fat 1.00 g | Protein 0.77 g High in B12, Vitamin A, and Vitamin K Dairy-Free and Gluten-Free