Colors, flavors, and nutrients… OH MY! This meal will have you celebrating food.
- Prepare the Chimichurri the night before, the longer the flavors mingle, the better the sauce is.
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 onion
- 1 large bunch parsley, stems removed (130 g)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces steak
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1/8 onion thinly sliced
- 2 pieces of hearts of palm, sliced
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- Add the vinegar, garlic, and onion to a food processor. Blend until smooth. Add half of the olive oil, salt and about a third of the parsley. Blend until the parsley is incorporated. Add another third of the parsley, and blend. Add the remainder of the parley, and slowly drizzle the rest of the oil while blending.
- Assemble the salad ingredients together and add some chimichurri sauce.
Serving size 1 salad, 1/8th Chimichurri recipe, and 1/2 cup quinoa High in B12, B2, B3, B6, Folate, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, and Zinc Calories per serving 650 Carbs 30.47 g | Fiber 6.63 g | Fat 32.54 g | Protein 57.94 g