*This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase an item from one of these links, I’ll get a small commission.
Is there any better flavor combination than cherries and almonds?
I don’t know about you, but I struggle to eat enough calcium. I think most people who can’t eat dairy products have difficulty eating enough healthy sources of calcium.
This healthy smoothie provides 60% of your calcium and is healthy enough to eat for breakfast, and tasty enough to be celebrated as a dessert. With all the protein and fiber in this smoothie, it fills me up for hours!
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Cherries 70 g
- 1 Tablespoon Almond Butter
- 1 Cup Almond Milk 250 g
- 1/4 Cup Silken Tofu 60 g
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds 10 g
- 1/2 Tablespoon Amaretto Syrup Optional*
- Add all ingredients to the blender, and blend until smooth.
- You may need to scrape the chia seeds off the sides at some point. I usually find it easiest if I add the chia seeds close to the blades (so I add the chia seeds first if I'm using a standard blender, or last if I'm using a *cup style blender).