- 2 tablespoons dried chia seeds
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 dried date
- 1 teaspoon mustard optional: you can leave it out if you are gluten-free or paleo
- Add all the ingredients to a blender, and pulse on and off for about 1 minute.
- Refrigerate over night, or until the chia seeds are plump and saturated (at least 2 hours).
- Blend the dressing again to break up the seeds, and adjust the consistency to your liking by slowly adding balsamic vinegar.
- Serve over your favorite salad and enjoy.
High in Omega 3, Fiber, Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Selenium