- 3 tablespoons miso paste*
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 small orange - juiced you can substitute yuzu or lemon if you prefer
- Enough water to reach the desired consistency
- 1 bunch of green onion
- In a bowl mix whisk together the miso, tahini, rice vinegar, and orange juice slowly add the water until you reach a thick but even consistency. I usually add 1/4 cup of water for a dressing, or 2 tablespoons of water for a veggie dip. Mix in the green onions, and serve.
- For this recipe, I recommend this strong flavored miso paste, and this deeply nutty tahini is perfect in any Asian cooking.
- *Please be careful if you can't eat gluten, some pastes contain wheat or barley.
Calories per serving 53
Carbs 5.16 g | Fiber 0.99 g | Fat 2.95 g | Protein 2.01 g