This dip is my new favorite way to eat beets. If you’re looking for the perfect relish for your burger or a show-stopping appetizer, I highly recommend this dish.
- Food Processor
- 1 lb Beets
- 2 Shallots
- 1/4 cup Capers
- 1/4 cup Parsley
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tsp Worchestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Mayonaise
- 1/4 cup Grey Poupon Mustard Get a strong flavored french mustard
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
Roast the Beets
- Trim the beets, and roast them in a 400°F oven for 45-55 minutes or until the beets are fork-tender.
- Peel the beets, once they are cool enough to hold and set aside.
Blitz the veggies and sauces
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients except the beets. Pulse until everything is well blended.
- Add the beets to the food processor, and blitz until you have a coarse mixture.
- Taste for seasoning, and serve either warm or cold.